For a limited time, you can download Organic Gardening: A Quick Start Guide for FREE ($2.99 value)!
In Organic Gardening: A Quick Start Guide, Martha Green will show you:
- The basics and benefits of organic gardening
- How to make your own compost
- How to prepare your soil for planting
- Advice on how to choose plants
- Correct watering techniques
- How to control weeds and pests without using pesticides
- How to clean up and get your soil ready for your next growing season
- Some delicious recipes featuring fresh produce from your organic garden
Martha Green will show you how organic gardening is more than just making a conscious decision to skip the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. It is about choosing to work WITH nature.
As with all Amazon deals, the price could change without notice. Prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time the deal was posted. If the price reads “$0.00 — borrow for free from your Kindle” when you click over the deal is no longer available. The price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase is applicable to the purchase of this product.
Looking to purchase an eReader?
Check out Amazon’s wildly popular Kindles — there’s one for every price range!
Thanks, One Hundred Dollars a Month!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.