It’s Portland Rose Festival time! There are tons of events happening in and around the Portland area for the next few weeks.
Today is the first day of CityFair at Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Admission to the fair is FREE today for everyone and the evening ends with the Fireworks Spectacular at 10:00 pm. There are also special events scheduled for Memorial Day (Monday, May 28),
If you’re looking to attend CityFair, here’s a list of admission and ride specials:
- $5 Rose Festival Souvenir Pin is a season pass — buy one at Fred Meyer stores, select Dennis’ 7 Dees Landscaping & Garden Centers, Rose Garden Store & PRFF Office
- Kids 6 and under are always FREE, courtesy of KOIN Local 6
- FREE admission for EVERYONE Friday, May 25
- FREE admission May 26 – 28 for Veterans, Reservists, and Active Military and their legal dependents with Valid Military ID courtesy of Jeep
- FREE admission June 1 – 3 for Active Military and one guest with valid Military ID courtesy of Jeep
- FREE admission June 7 – 10 for Active Military and one guest with valid Military ID courtesy of Jeep
You can also get a $5 discount on the Unlimited Ride Wristbands if you make your purchase online. While $25 per person for unlimited rides is spendy, it’s nothing compared to how much they charge to go on one ride. If you’re planning to make a day of it, the unlimited ride bracelet will probably be the best deal.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.