Amazon has the Progressive International Vegetable/French Fry Cutter for $6.23 right now. This is not a gadget you would use everyday but might be fun to have on hand to make your own french fries at home. Tip — I once read that to get awesome homemade fries you need to soak them in cold water for an hour before baking or frying.
- Easily create dozens of French fries or julienned vegetables with a single push of the lever
- Simply place small or half potatoes into chute and squeeze through for thick or thin fries
- Interchangeable stainless steel blades with 25 holes for large and 49 holes for small fries
- Easy to operate lever action
- Hand wash only
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or a qualifying order of $35 on eligible items. Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice. Make sure you get your gift in time. Check the Amazon 2013 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
More ways to save at Amazon:
- Amazon Add-Ons — Lower-priced items to get your order over $35 for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime
- More Amazon deals
- The Best LEGO deals
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out our Christmas Gift Guides.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.