Amazon has the Pure Komachi 2 Series Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife for just $4.99 right now. Amber from Coupon Connections is raving about it, and honestly, that woman can cook so I’ll take her word for it. When I win the lottery, I’m hiring her to be my personal chef. And full-time friend.
- 6-1/2-inch Santoku knife with hollow-ground edge for reduced friction
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade retains super-sharp edge over time
- Food-safe, FDA-approved resin for bright color and nonstick performance
- Lightweight, ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip; dishwasher-safe
- Measures 11 by 4/5 by 2-2/7 inches
Yes, the knife is pink. But it’s colored for a reason — to help not cross-contaminate food? Whatever. Its $5, comes with a plastic sleeve and has 4.6 stars.
Shipping is FREE with an Amazon Prime account, an Amazon Mom account, an Amazon Student account or when you spend $25 on eligible items. See our list of add-on items from Amazonto get your total above $25 for FREE Super Saver Shipping. You could pay even less if you use a $5 Amazon gift card you’ve earned by using Swagbucks as your search engine!
As with all Amazon deals, the price could change without notice. Prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time the deal was posted. The price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase is applicable to the purchase of this product.
Find more Amazon deals on Frugal Living NW.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.