Restaurant.com is at it again! Through New Years Eve, you can get a $25 certificate for just $2. I just bought a bunch last night and came across a new addition in the Portland area: Brickhouse Pizzeria on the corner of NE 67th & Sandy Blvd. I’ve been there once before and it was fabulous! The onion rings were spectacular (I’m not exaggerating — I usually don’t like onion rings) and the pizzas were delicious. I’ve been hoping they would end up on Restaurant.com so I could enjoy them again for less!
Here’s how Restaurant.com works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com
2. Enter your zip code or closest major city
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code CHEER and 80% will be deducted from your total — this code is valid through Thursday, December 31. You can use paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for your purchases.
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it from your account and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
- You do not need to print the certificates right now. I just leave them in my account until I’m ready to use them.
- Certificates expire one year from date of purchase.
This is a great way to experience local establishments for under $20 out-of-pocket!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.