Another Restaurant.com deal! Use the code SAVOR at checkout through 2/28 and get a $25 gift certificate for just $2.
Are you new to Restaurant.com? Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com.
2. Enter your zip code or closest major city.
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code SAVOR and 80% will be deducted from your total — this code is valid through February 28. You can use paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for your purchases.
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it from your account and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
- You do not need to print the certificates right now. I just leave them in my account until I’m ready to use them.
- Certificates expire one year from date of purchase.
Here are some of my favorites in the Portland Metro area:
- Chaopraya Thai Cuisine (SE Portland)
- Brickhouse Pizzeria (NE Portland)
- Racha Thai (Clackamas Town Center)
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.