The 80% off Restaurant.com deal just got a little sweeter! When you purchase a $25 gift certificate for $2, you get a $10 Restaurant.com eGift Card!! Use the code TASTY at checkout, March 38-21 to get the deal.
Are you new to Restaurant.com? Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com.
2. Enter your zip code or closest major city.
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code and 80% will be deducted from your total — this code is valid March 28-31. You can use Paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for your purchases.
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it from your account and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate. You may only use one certificate at a time, even if you have separate checks.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
- You do not need to print the certificates right now. I just leave them in my account until I’m ready to use them.
- Certificates DO NOT EXPIRE!
A great idea for those vacationing, especially to Disney, is to buy the Restaurant.com gift certificates to use at local restaurants to save on your eating out expenses. Has anyone tried this? Let us know what restaurants you went to and if the gift certificates were a help.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.