Did you happen to catch the segment Angela did with KATU2 news about Restaurant.com? We think Restaurant.com is a great way to eat out on a budget and this is the week to buy. Restaurant.com is having a sale! Use the code SAVE at checkout, July 26-31 and get a $25 gift certificate for just $2.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com.
2. Enter your zip code or closest major city.
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code SAVE and 80% will be deducted from your total — this code is valid through July 31. You can use PayPal or a credit/debit card to pay for your purchases.
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it from your account and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate. You may only use one certificate at a time, even if you have separate checks.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
- You do not need to print the certificates right now. I just leave them in my account until I’m ready to use them.
- Certificates DO NOT EXPIRE!
Here are some of our favorites in Portland:
- Trebol (North Portland)
- Aprisa (Inner Southeast) – this is my personal favorite because it’s drive-thru and you can order online
- Dingo’s (Hawthorne)
- 4th Street Brewing Company (Gresham)
- Trufflehunter (Gresham)
- West Side? I haven’t dined much over there. Can anyone recommend?
Now it’s time for you to take the plunge and start saving on going out to eat!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.