It’s stock-up time again! Today through October 31, use the promo code TREATS and get a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate for just $2.
Here’s how Restaurant.com works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com
2. Enter your zip code or your closest major city
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code TREATS and 80% will be deducted from your total
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it off and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
- You do not need to print the certificates right now. I just leave them in my account until I’m ready to use them.
- Certificates expire one year from date of purchase.
I thought it would be fun for those of you who have redeemed a Restaurant.com to leave a comment with any restaurants you’ve enjoyed. I love having recommendations for new places to try out!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.