It’s stock-up time again! Now through October 12, you can get a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate for only $2.
Here’s how Restaurant.com works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com
2. Enter your zip code or your closest major city
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code FOUR and 80% will be deducted from your total
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it off and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
I’ve used Restaurant.com certificates at three different restaurants in Portland and have never had any problem redeeming them: Eastport Izzy’s, Oasis Pizza & Racha in Clackamas Town Center.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.