When I initially looked at the P&G +UP Reward promotion this coming week, it looked terrible. However, I saw on Southern Cali Saver that the oral care items were double-dipping with both the P&G promo and the Oral Care promo.
For the P&G items, you must do this scenario on Sunday, as some of the coupons expire 7/31. These are just ideas as well, feel free to substitute in items your family uses more often.
(6) Gillette body wash $3.98
(3) Oral-B Advantage toothbrush $2.43
(3) BOGO Gillette body wash coupons from 6/5 PG insert (expire 7/31)
(3) $1/1 Gillette body wash coupons from 7/3 PG insert (expire 7/31)
(3) $2/1 Oral-B Advantage coupons from 7/3 PG insert (expire 7/31)
Pay $10.23, Get $10 +UP + $7.29 qualifying towards Oral Care promo
(4) Crest Pro-Health rinse (946 mL+) $5
(4) $2/1 Crest Rinse from 6/5 PG or 7/31 PG insert
Use $10 +UP from previous transaction
Pay $2, Submit for $10 SCR + get $5 Oral Care +UP Reward
Total spent out of pocket: $12.23 + submit for $10 SCR
Pay $2.23 + still have $5 in +UP Rewards to spend
If you’re really curious, this is like getting $2.77 in overage after all coupons, rebate and rewards. If you live in a tax state, this will probably come out even for you. However, thirteen items for free is not too shabby, in my opinion.
Be sure to check out the rest of this week’s Rite Aid deals here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.