Lindt has just released a crazy high value coupon that pairs perfectly with the sale at Rite Aid this week. You have to jump through a few hoops, but it’s worth it! The coupon received can be for any one of four different types of Lindt chocolate. Here is how to get the $2.00 Lindt Lindor coupon:
- Click “Start Now” to take the quiz
- Enter a name and email address
- Answer each question by selecting the upper right-hand image/answer
- For the final question, answer “yes,” and then select Lindt Lindor
- Click the get “Try Now Get Coupon” button
- Share the coupon to get the full $2.00 value
Now for the deal at Rite Aid:
Lindt Chocolate Pouches on sale 2/$6
Spend $12, Get $3 +UP Reward – limit 2
Use (2) $2/1 coupons
Pay $8, Get $3 +UP
$1.25 each after coupons and reward
*If you have access to 2 computers, you can print 2 more coupons and pay just $.25 each after coupons and reward!
There is also a great deal on Jergens products and when paired with some great prices at Rite Aid, we can snag some fantastic deals. Buy two participating products and get a $3 +UP Reward, limit 4 per household. They are also on sale buy one, get one 50% off.
(2) Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion (3 oz) $2.49/$1.24
Pay $3.73, Get $3 +UP
$.37 each after reward
(2) Jergens Bar Soap (8 pack) on Rite Buy $1.99
Pay $3.98, Get $3 +UP
$.49 each after reward
*Just $.06 per bar!
Please share with us if you have found any additional great deals this week!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.