I checked my Ibotta app this morning and it looks like we have some new offers available. If you received the $1 Neosporin offer, you can snag a great deal at Rite Aid this week (through 1/12). Combine this new offer with the “Spend $30 on first aid items, Get $10 +UP Reward” and a few corresponding mail-in rebates to make for some amazing prices.
Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack $12.99
(2) Neosporin + Pain Relief (1 oz) $6.59
(2) Band-Aid Bandages (20 ct) $2.09
Use $3/1 Neosporin Essentials coupon
Use (2) $2/1 Neosporin coupon or from 1/6 SS insert
Use (2) $.50/1 Band-Aid coupon or from 1/6 SS insert
Pay $22.35, Get $10 +UP and get $1 from Ibotta
Submit for $12.99 Neosporin Essentials mail-in rebate
Submit for $5 Neosporin/Band-Aid mail-in rebate when you spend $10
FREE + $6.64 overage after coupons, reward, Ibotta offer and rebates
A few things about this scenario:
- I would recommend purchasing the Essentials Trial Pack on a separate receipt from the Neosporin and Band-Aids. The promo will track over multiple purchases and this way, you can submit for multiple rebates.
- You may only receive the post-coupon price on your rebates, as has been the case with these products in the past. In that case, the coupons would just be used to lower your out of pocket expense and your total would just be free, not a moneymaker. Darn.
- If you have your Wellness+ discount, the trial pack will ring up slightly lower, which will put you less than $30 and won’t trigger the $10 +UP. Don’t be like me and leave the store without noticing.
New to Ibotta? It’s a smartphone app that pays you up to $40 every time you shop at local retailers like Walmart, Target, Safeway, Fred Meyer, QFC, Rite Aid, WinCo and Walgreens. The app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and all Android phones.
- Create an Ibotta account here.
- Complete one or more of the tasks for the product(s) you’d like to save on.
- Purchase the product(s) at one of the participating retailers.
- Take a photo of your receipt with the Ibotta app.
- Get paid via PayPal every time your account reaches $5!
Ibotta offers sometimes vary by user. You may or may not have this particular offer available. Find more Ibotta deals here.
For more Rite Aid deals and scenarios, click here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.