Rite Aid Store Guide
Use this Store Guide to learn the rules of playing the Rite Aid game. Go here for Rite Aid’s official Coupon Policy.
WELLNESS+ PLENTI PROGRAM
You must have a Wellness+ Plenti card to receive the sale prices listed in the ad and to receive Plenti points. Sign up online here or in your local store. Make sure you swipe your card every time you shop. Your purchases are automatically tracked online and you will receive one point for every dollar you spend.
- Bronze (250 points) – Receive 10% off all regular-priced Rite Aid brand products
- Silver (500 points) – Automatically receive 10% off all regular-priced items
- Gold (1000 points) – Automatically receive 20% off all regular-priced items
You can also receive free health screenings and additional printable coupons sent to your email inbox.
PLENTI POINTS PROGRAM
These are points you earn by purchasing specific items or groups of items that can be used on your next transaction. They can be used towards any item in the store (with a few exclusions), much like a gift card. You CAN use coupons to lower your out of pocket cost and still receive your Plenti points.
Crest Toothpaste on sale $2.49
Buy 1, Get 100 Plenti Points
Use $1/1 manufacturer’s coupon
Pay $1.49, Get 100 Plenti Points
$.49 after coupon & Plenti Points
A few key points about the program:
- 100 points = $1 savings on a future order
- Points can be redeemed starting at 6 AM the following day (just like +UPs)
- Minimum 200 points required to redeem for $2 savings at Rite Aid
- 1000 points = at least $10 in savings at participating retailers
- Customers have option to use points and/or how many to use (through pin pad at checkout)
- Points can be earned on a transaction where points are used (just like +UPs)
- Points can be used toward taxes (unlike +UPs)
- Points are good for at least two years (no more expired +UPs)
- Gold/silver/bronze status will still be earned through points (up to 20% off shelf price at Rite Aid)
For more information and additional graphics, check out I Heart Rite Aid.
Your Plenti points are automatically loaded onto your Wellness+ Plenti card. At checkout, you will have the option to use your Plenti points if you have more than 200 total on your card. All Plenti points earned can’t be used until 6 AM on the day after your purchase.
Through Rite Aid’s website, you can load electronic coupons directly onto your Wellness+ Plenti card with the Load2Card program. These coupons will automatically come off your total at checkout after your card is swiped. These will be applied first and you will not be able to use a paper manufacturer coupon on top of these savings.
This information was provided by Melody from This Beautiful Frugal Life.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.