In this Sunday’s GM insert there was a “Try me FREE” rebate form for 10 General Mills Items. All you need to do is purchase the 10 items at Safeway or affiliate stores between 2/5-3/31. You will need to send the original rebate form, UPC’s and the receipt. This is regional and the Oregonian did NOT get it.
- Multi Grain Cheerios Peanut Butter- up to $4.79
- Dulce de Leche Cheerios- up to $4.79
- Nature Valley Protein Bars- up to $4.67
- Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks- up to $2.87
- Betty Crocker Fun Da Middles- up to $3.35
- Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups- up to $2.79
- Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits Sandwiches or Egg Scrambles- up to $3.51
- Totinos Pizza Stuffers- up to $4.35
- Yoplait Greek 4pk- up to $3.50
- Yoplait Greek with Granola- up to $3.50
Here are the coupons I could find that go with these deals:
- $1/1 MulitiGrain Cheerios Peanut Butter (NLA?) or $.80/1 coupon
- $.75/1 Dulce del Lech Cheerios (for some reason the picture is Honey Nut Cheerios)
- $.50/1 Nature Valley Protein Bars (zip 77377)
- $.50/1 Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks (zip 77377)
- $.50/1 Betty Crocker Fun Da Middles
- $.75/1 Totinos Pizza Stuffers from 1/29 SS insert
Purchase all of these with the coupons and you might have a $3.50 Moneymaker! Better yet, do this today with a $10/$75 Food Day coupon!
Most of these deals use a Safeway double coupon, which is available at Oregon & SW Washington (Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Clark, Skamania & Klickitat Counties) Safeways only. You can double up to 4 manufacturer’s coupons per transaction, up to $.50 each. You may not double a coupon marked with “Do Not Double” or an internet printable coupon. The double coupon is found in the weekly ad at the bottom of the middle page and look’s like this:
New to couponing? Check out the Ultimate Guide to Couponing here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.