Check out what I got at Safeway for $34.17. I know it’s not amazing, but it’s all things that we eat. Here are a few details you might be wondering about:
- I was able to get (2) Tillamook cheese blocks for the $3.99 sale price by using a digital coupon and a paper coupon. I’ve noticed that at Safeway you can load a coupon and use it with a paper coupon to double the limit of items you can get at the coupon price.
- The Multigrain Cheerios has a $.75/1 coupon that I used to make it $1.24 after coupon.
- The Sunflower seeds were $1 each and had $.75/1 peelie coupons on them.
- I had a $3/$15 produce coupon and a personal price on the mushrooms.
- The kraft recipe makers was free with a coupon I got in the mail a few weeks back.
What is everyone else doing with their $10/$50 coupon?
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.