I finally found the new Safeway coupon booklet. It is usually located in the toiletry/hair care/facial tissue section. It contains tons of manufacturer’s coupons that can be redeemed anywhere.
- $1/1 any Excedrin product (80 ct+)
- $1/1 NatureMade Vitamins
- $1/1 any Lubriderm product
- $2/1 Re-nu Sensitive solution — use it at Walgreens!
- $2/1 full sized Neutrogena suncare or sunless tanning product
- $2/1 Cetaphil SPF 50 or Daily Advance Lotion
- $1.50/1 any Nivea for Men face or body care product
- $1.50/2 Reach floss, toothbrush and/or Listerine Antiseptic
- $.75/1 Jonny Cat litter (20 lb)
- $1 off Vanity Fair Plates when you buy Vanity Fair Napkins
- $1/1 Kleenex Hand Towels
- $1/2 Kleenex Facial Tissues
Expiration dates vary between mid-July and end of August.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.