My awesome friend Tanya texted me this picture. (Do you say text or texted? There’s no official past tense of text yet.) These rebate forms were hanging out on the endcap of the cereal aisle on a tearpad.
Purchase the following products between 6/20/12 – 6/27/12. Rebates must be postmarked by 7/11/12 and received by 7/18/12.
- Chocolate Chex (up to $3.90)
- $1/2 coupon from 6/24 SS insert or here
- Cascadian Farm Ancient Grain Cereal (up to $4.60)
- Fiber One Nutty Clusters and Almonds Cereal (up to $5.05)
- $.75/1 coupon from 6/10 SS insert or here
- Fiber One Chewy Bars (up to $4.50, Strawberry PB&J or Chocolate)
- Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownie (up to $4, Chocolate Chip Cookie)
- Mott’s Fruit Flavored Snacks (up to $3.50, Assorted or Berry, 10 ct)
- Use $.50/2 coupon (zip 90210, combine with Fruit Roll Ups, I think Mott’s is bettey crocker?)
- Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Mini Rolls (up to $3.05, Angry Birds 4 Pk.)
- Use $.50/2 coupon (zip 90210, combine with Mott’s, I think Mott’s is bettey crocker?)
- Golden Grahams Treat Bars, Lucky Charms Treat Bars, Cocoa Puffs Treat Bars, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treat Bars (up to $4.50)
- Use $.50/1 coupon from 6/24 SS insert
As with any rebate, follow the instructions on the form carefully to ensure success.
Safeway doubles most manufacturer’s coupons to to $.50 each in Oregon and SW Washington. Find more Safeway deals here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.