SavingStar, the new eCoupon program, has just added a bunch of new offers. Remember, these are not typical eCoupons where the savings comes off at the register. Instead you add the eCoupons to your Fred Meyer Rewards Card, Albertsons Preferred Card or QFC Advantage Card, pay the full price at the register and the value of your SavingStar eCoupons are added to your SavingStar account. Once your account hits $5, you can cash out via your bank account, PayPal or an Amazon gift card.
Here are the new offers:
- $1/1 L’Oreal Vive Hair Care
- $1/1 L’Oreal Studio Line
- $1/1 Bayer Aspirin
- $2/1 Aleve product
- $1/1 One a Day Multivitamins
- $0.40/1 NO YOLKS
- $0.40/1 WACKY MAC Veggie Pasta
- $0.40/1 WACKY MAC & Cheese Dinner
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- $2/1 Phillips Product
- $0.50/1 Diamond Crystal Water Softener Salt
- $0.50/1 Krazy Glue
- $0.75/2 Elmer’s School Glue, Glue-All or Glue Sticks
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s Project Popperz
The Elmer’s Glue deal is still going on at Fred Meyer:
Elmer’s School Glue (4 oz) on sale $.25
Use $.75/2 SavingStar eRebate
Pay $.50, Get $.75 eRebate
FREE with $.25 overage after eRebate
And wouldn’t you know it, I just purchased a bunch of Elmer’s yesterday at Fred Meyer and didn’t add the eCoupon to my Rewards Card.
Thanks to Hip 2 Save for the list of new coupons!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.