Amazon has the Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer for $29.75 right now. These are awesome. I went to a Thai cooking class once and they used this for the carrots. I was dazzeled.
- Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer
- Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8-inch spacing, 1/4-inch spacing, and straight blade for ribbon cuts
- Simply place vegetable or fruit on prongs, turn wheel while pushing base toward blade
- Made of durable plastic
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or a qualifying order of $35 on eligible items. Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
More ways to save at Amazon:
- Amazon Add-Ons — Lower-priced items to get your order over $35 for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime
- More Amazon deals
- The Best LEGO deals
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out our Christmas Gift Guides.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.