Here’s your chance to score some incredibly cheap paper (for printing coupons, of course!). It requires a few steps, but I think it’s totally worth your time. And there’s a good chance that Staples will pull this deal once they realize that it’s a popular deal, so get on it!
- Sign up or log into your account at ShopAtHome (3% cash back) or Ebates (2% cash back). If you’re new to either site, you can get a $5 sign-up bonus. Search “Staples” and click on it.
- Once you get to the Staples site, select “Order by Catalog #” at the top of the page.
- Input the number 122374-QJ. This will bring up HammerMill Copy Plus Copy Paper. The price will be $24.99 for one case. Add 2 to your cart.
- Add 1 dozen pencils for $1.61 to your cart.
- Continue to checkout. Select “Add/Edit Coupon” and input 47617. This will deduct $5 per case = $10. You will also get free shipping (on orders over $50). Pay $41.59.
- Submit your receipt to Staples.com for a $32 rebate (pre-paid Visa card).
Here’s how the deal breaks down:
2 cases of paper (20 reams) = $49.98
1 dozen pencils = $1.61
Coupon code (-$10)
ShopAtHome rebate (-$1.54)
ShopAtHome or Ebates first time purchase bonus (-$5)
Staples rebate (-$32)
$3.05 after coupon code, rebates & rebate bonus
If you already have both a ShopAtHome and Ebates account, you will pay around $8 for 20 reams of paper.
Thanks, Penny Pinchin’ Mama!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.