I have some great news for those of you in the Puget Sound area! You can now get a great deal on a multiple Sunday newspaper subscription! Get the Sunday Tacoma News Tribune or the Olympian for as low as $1 per paper per week — and you can have up to 9 papers per household at this discounted price!
- Get 1 Sunday TNT delivered for 26 weeks for $39 ($1.50 per paper) OR
- Get 1 Sunday TNT delivered for 52 weeks for $52 ($1 per paper) *BEST DEAL*
Again, you can order up to nine papers per week! The 52 week deal is the same price as what is offered in Puget Sound Dollar Tree stores, but the benefit of subscribing is you are guaranteed to get your paper (oftentimes the Dollar Tree runs out) and you are guaranteed to get your coupons (not all papers at the Dollar Tree have the manufacturer’s coupons included). And you’ll get your papers early on Sunday morning!
Here’s how to do the deal:
- Call the News Tribune at (800) 289-8711.
- Ask for the FRUGAL NW special. Make sure you specify if you’d like the 26 or 52 week deal and how many subscriptions you’d like.
- Set up your subscription(s) by 10:00 am on Friday and your first papers will arrive this Sunday!
If you’re in the Portland Metro area, make sure you check out our amazing deal on multiple Sunday Oregonian subscriptions — get up to 5 papers for less than 1 in the store!
Details: This offer is for those in the Tacoma News Tribunes’ home delivery area (except for the zip codes listed below) and those who have not subscribed to the TNT during the last 30 days. After the initial offer, subscriptions will renew at the regular rate, unless changed or canceled.
If you live in one of these zip codes, you are not eligible for this offer:
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.