Here are the best deals at Target this week. The Target ad runs Sunday-Saturday in the Pacific Northwest. Target prices vary by store and region. Some deals are unadvertised and may or may not be found in your store.
There are several ways to maximize your savings at Target:
- Combine a Target store coupon with a manufacturer’s coupon. You can find Target coupons here.
- You can sign up for Target Mobile coupons which are delivered to your smart phone. These coupons are Target store coupons, so you can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with them. To use your mobile coupons, you pull them up on your phone at checkout and have the cashier scan the bar code. To start receiving the coupons simply text OFFERS to 827438.
- Cartwheel by Target
- Sign up for the TargetRED Debit Card to save 5% off every purchase.
- Bring your own shopping bag! Target will give you $.05 off for each bag you use.
- Don’t forget to take Target’s Coupon Policy with you in case you run into any problems.
I’m taking the week off from Target deals to enjoy some family vacation time. Here are a few links to help you find the best Target deals.
- Refer to last week’s Target deals to see if there are any deals that you missed from last week.
- Head over to Queen Bee Coupons for a complete list of this week’s deals.
- Check out All Things Target for FREE or cheap school supply deals using the new Target mobile coupons.
- Then make sure you check your local ad for a $10 off $40 grocery purchase coupon. I’ll update later in the week if I find any great deals.
- Don’t forget! This could be the week of the 70% off toy clearance. Check Facebook often to see if any of our readers have spotted the price drop.
New to couponing? Check out the Ultimate Guide to Couponing here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.