If you have text messaging on a web-enabled phone, then you can sign up for Target mobile coupons. These coupons are Target store coupons, so you can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with them. To use your mobile coupons, you pull them up on your phone at checkout and have the cashier scan the bar code. It will deduct all the coupons you need in one scan. Sign up now, and your first set of coupons will arrive 1-2 weeks after you sign up.
Here are the new mobile coupons. These coupons expire 4/13.
- 20% off Merona Women’s apparel item
- 20% off Women’s Dresses
- 15% off Women’s Xhilaration or Mossimo apparel item
- $3/1 Clairol Hair Color item (Natural Instincts or Nice ‘n Easy)
- $2/1 L’Oreal Cosmetic item (Lip Gloss or Lipstick)
- $2/1 L’Oreal Sublime Self-tanning or sun skin item
- $2/1 Zyrtec Allergy Relief item
- $2/1 Greeting cards when you purchase 3 (excludes cards under $1)
- $1/1 Eucerin or Nivea skin care lotion
- $1/2 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
- $1/1 Stouffer’s frozen entree
If you’ve signed up for mobile coupons and did NOT receive your text message, simply text OFFERS to 827438 and your coupons will be resent.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.