If you have text messaging on a web-enabled phone, then you can sign up for Target mobile coupons. These coupons are Target store coupons, so you can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with them. To use your mobile coupons, you pull them up on your phone at checkout and have the cashier scan the bar code. Sign up now and your first set of coupons will arrive 1-2 weeks after you sign up.
The following coupons expire 8/3:
- $10/1 John Frieda Hair Color when you buy John Frieda shampoo & conditioner
- $5/50 4×6 basic prints
- $3/2 Pantene hair care items
- $3/1 Biotrue contact solution (1 or 2 pk)
- $2/1 Claiorl hair color item – Natural Instincts or Nice ‘N Easy
- $2/1 CoverGirl cosmetic item
- $1/1 Tide laundry detergent
- $1/1 Bounty paper towels (6 ct. or large)
- $1/1 Charmin bath tissue (9 pk)
- $1/1 Pampers boxed diapers
- $1/1 Luvs boxed diapers
- $1/1 Olay Complete facial skin care
- $1/2 Feminine care items – Tampax or Always
- $.50/1 Zzzquil sleep aid item
- $1/2 Crest Pro-Health oral care items
Deals that match-up with the mobile coupons:
Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner $3.34
Use $3/2 coupon from 6/24 SS insert
Use $3/2 Target Mobile Coupon
$.34 each after coupons when you buy 2
CoverGirl Blush $3.74
Use $3/2 coupon from 7/1 P&G insert
Use $2/2 Target Mobile Coupon
$1.24 each after coupons when you buy 2
*Be on the lookout for CoverGirl clearance items to possibly get them for FREE
If you’ve signed up for mobile coupons and did NOT receive your text message, simply text OFFERS to 827438 and your coupons will be resent.
Find more Target deals here.
Thanks, All Things Target!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.