I just created this label for my daughter’s teacher (I changed her name) — 140 labels for $3.18 shipping. I was also given the option to purchase an additional 140 labels for a total of $4.25 shipping when I checked out.
For those of you who, like me, need some artistic freedom with these labels, I figured out how to fully customize them. Follow these directions to make a similar label as I did for your child’s teacher:
- Go to VistaPrint
- Click “Return Address Labels”
- Hover your mouse over “Industry” and click “Education & Child Care”
- Click on “Elementary School” on the far left side
- Click on your preferred design
- Enter your text. If you want a line blank, just click on the text box and the text will disappear.
- After you’re finished entering the text, click on “Advanced Editing”
Now you can mess around with text placement, font, size, and color. On my label, I changed the alignment to center, the fonts (lots of fun ones to choose from), the size and the colors.
When you’re satisfied with your masterpiece, click the “Online Approval” box and click “Next.” You’re now ready to checkout. Remember to choose the cheapest shipping. My last two orders arrived in less than 2 weeks.
Combine these labels with a few Glade candles and a Starbuck’s gift card and you’ve got a frugal and thoughtful Christmas gift!
Leave a comment if you have another creative use for these free labels from VistaPrint!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.