Now that you’re ready to coupon, you need to actually get your hands on some. Most people know about the packs of manufacturer’s coupons inserted into Sunday newspapers, but did you know there are tons of other places to get them? Check out this video to find out where to find the best manufacturer’s coupons:
And don’t worry about writing everything down — here’s a list of where to find coupons:
Sunday Newspaper Insert Coupons — Get up to 5 Sunday Oregonians delivered to your home for less than 1 paper in the store here!
In the Sunday paper — manufacturer’s coupon inserts:
- SmartSource (SS)
- Red Plum (RP)
- Proctor & Gamble (P&G)
- General Mills (GM)
On the internet — internet printable coupons:
- Safeway.com Just 4 U eCoupons — load to your Safeway Club Card
- Cellfire.com — load to your Fred Meyer Rewards Card and QFC Advantage Card
- Shortcuts.com — load to your Fred Meyer Rewards Card and QFC Advantage Card
In the store:
- blinkie coupons
- peelie coupons
- tearpad coupons
- hangtag/winetag coupons
- Catalina coupons
- Safeway double coupons — Safeway always doubles up to 4 manufacturer’s coupons, up to $.50 each per transaction (Oregon & SW Washington only)
- Albertsons double coupons — Albertsons periodically doubles up to 3 manufacturer’s coupons, up to $1 each per transaction
- Thriftyway double coupons — Thriftway always doubles up to 4 manufacturer’s coupons, up to $.50 each per transaction
Read more from The Ultimate Guide to Couponing in the Northwest here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.