One of the great things about having an “internet job” is that I regularly come across fantastic reads. Stuff that really should be shared. Some of it has to do with frugal living and deals, but much of it is not. It’s encouraging, challenging, humbling, inspiring and just plain funny.
Here’s a short list of posts that we have enjoyed around the internet during the past week. So, feel free to put off that nagging weekend chore for just a bit longer and enjoy!
- The secret to happiness as you get older from Michael Hyatt
- 100 ways to make your marriage rock from We are THAT Family
- How I purged 91% of our stuff from Money Saving Mom
- Make your own magnetic paper dolls from Make It and Love It
- 9 lessons I’ve learned from 9 years of marriage from Motherhood Your Way
- What does “eating healthy” even mean? from Heavenly Homemakers