One of the great things about having an “internet job” is that I regularly come across fantastic reads. Stuff that really should be shared. Some of it has to do with frugal living and deals, but much of it is not. It’s encouraging, challenging, humbling, inspiring and just plain funny.
Here’s a short list of posts that we have enjoyed around the internet during the past week. So, feel free to put off that nagging weekend chore for just a bit longer and enjoy!
- Why I tell my girls they are beautiful. Often. from Motherhood Your Way
- Tips for keeping your kitchen clutter-free from Money Saving Mom
- Going vegan on a budget from The Coupon Project
- How to save at Whole Foods Markets from Centsible in Seattle
- On mothering: A beautiful waste from Kari Patterson (I needed this one this week!)
Have a great weekend!disclosure policy for more information.