We sent the boys outside this week to enjoy the sun. The only problem is that they found the mud as well. Obviously one of them found it more than the others.
This was the moment Matthew realized just how muddy he was. I love that he was still holding the stick despite his emotional state. A boy must never relinquish his weapon.
There is still time to purchase tickets to the Frugal Living NW Reader Party on April 16. Tickets are just $11 and include desserts, appetizers, unlimited drinks from the espresso bar (including Italian sodas and tea), giveaways, a Q&A with the FLNW girls and a frugal fashion presentation (learn how to spruce up your spring and summer wardrobe from what you already have in your closet and just a few dollars at the store). Kate, Laurie (our New Seasons contributor) and I are going shopping with Tara this evening to find our presentation outfits (we will be some of the models). It’s going to be such a blast!
Here’s a short list of posts that we have enjoyed around the internet during the past week:
- Wake up earlier | KariPatterson.com (do NOT read this if you’ve just had a baby — I’m pretty sure Kari is not talking to you )
- Eggshell seed starter | Thrice the Spice
- 10 things I want to tell teenage girls | Lily Pads
- Making 50 freezer meals in one day | Happy Money Saver
- How to dye eggs with natural ingredients | One Hundred Dollars a Month
Enjoy!This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more information.