I talked about The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle earlier in the week — the bundle where you get 97 eBooks and eCourses for just $29.97. The list is a bit overwhelming, so I thought I’d highlight some of my favorite books from the “Home” section:
31 Days to Clean ($4.99 value) — Combines daily tasks with encouragement to bring “life to the mundane in order to love well.”
One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler ($5 value) — This is written by Tsh from SimpleMom.net and is incredibly practical. It is a handbook containing 52 projects for living simpler. It includes tons of recipes for homemade cleaners and other green things.
Organizing Life as Mom ($9 value) — Includes tons of planning pages, calendars, and direction to get your life organized!
There are several additional home books included in the sale that I haven’t personally read:
- Getting it Together: Your Guide to Setting Up a Home Management System that Works ($3.99)
- Pulling Yourself Together: Implementing a Cleaning Routine that Sticks ($10)
- Simple Living ($2.99)
- NOT a DIY Diva ($3.99)
- 28 Days to Hope for your Home ($5)
- Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed ($4.99)
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper ($5)
- Handmade Walls ($9.95)
- Easy Peasy Chores: An Easy-to-Use Chore System That Brings JOY Back Into Family Chores ($17.99)
This 97 ebook bundle is available through Saturday (5/4). After that, you can only get the individual books at full price. Make sure you check out all the freebies included in this offer as well — I’m particularly excited about the 2-month membership to Fit2B Studio (they focus on bringing muscles back together for post-pregnancy mamas) and the 3-month membership to Plan to Eat (meal-planning service).
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.