If you found FrugalLivingNW.com from tonight’s Holiday Shopping Survival Guide segments on KATU Channel 2 with Shellie Bailey-Shah, welcome! We’re so glad you’re here!
Frugal Living NW exists to help you save money so you can reach your family’s financial goals. We focus on deals in and around the Pacific Northwest, especially Oregon and SW Washington.
Be sure to check out more information on saving money with your online shopping:
- The importance of making a plan
- Earning gift cards by searching online
- Using Ebates & ShopAtHome to earn cash back on your online purchases (Ebates is offering a special FREE $10 gift card for creating your account)
- Group buying sites we recommend (Sharing Spree, Plum District and Groupon are my favorite local sites)
- All the best Amazon deals — one tip is to bookmark Amazon’s Black Friday Week Deals page to find the hot deals quickly
If you’re interested in more fantastic online deals going on right now, check out these posts:
- High quality ground beef for $2.89 delivered
- Organic pumpkin for less than New Seasons shipped to your home
- Gluten-free oats at a great price
- 140 personalized return address labels for $3 shipped
- Get a FREE $10 gift card when you sign up for Ebates
Looking for the very best Black Friday deals? We’ve got you covered there as well! Go here for a list of Black Friday deals in the Northwest.
We’re also doing something fun this week — we’re giving away a ton of stuff. Go here to find the links to all the Simply Thankful Giveaways.
If you like what you see here, you can join almost 21,000 other people looking to save some money by “liking” Frugal Living NW on Facebook and the deals will show up in your Facebook feed. You can also subscribe to the Frugal Living NW daily email — one daily email will bring you all the day’s deals so you don’t have to remember to come to the site everyday! And, if you’ve been sucked into Pinterest as we have, you can follow our Pinterest boards! We’re still in the beginning stages of pinning, but you may find some inspiration. Be sure to check out our About page where you can learn more about me and our site.
Interested in couponing? Start by checking out The Ultimate Guide to Couponing in the Northwest.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.