Welcome to Frugal Living NW! If you’re visiting after seeing my segment on KATU News with Melanie Wingo this morning, let me say that we are so glad you are here!
Frugal Living NW exists to help you save money so you can reach your family’s financial goals. We focus on deals in and around the Pacific Northwest, especially Oregon and SW Washington. While we love sharing how coupons can dramatically reduce your grocery and household item budget, we also discuss ways to save money in every area of life!
If you like what you see here, you can “like” Frugal Living NW on Facebook and the deals will show up in your Facebook feed. You can also subscribe to the Frugal Living NW daily email — one daily email will bring you all the day’s deals!
As Memorial Day Weekend approaches, it is a good time to stock up on picnic and barbecue items, including the following:
- salad dressing
- condiments — mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, relish
- sauces, seasonings & marinades
- soda & juice
- disposable plates, cups, bowls, utensils
- ice cream & frozen treats
- grilling meats – hot dogs, sausage, bone-in chicken, ground beef
- hamburger & hot dog buns
One of our primary tasks on Frugal Living NW is to help you figure out exactly how to do the deals at your local grocery store. Here are the best Memorial Day Weekend deals running this week:
- Jack Daniel’s Barbeque Sauce — FREE after coupon & double
- Oscar Mayer Meat Franks — $.24 after coupon & double
- Wish-Bone Salad Dressing — $.19 after coupon & double
ALBERTSONS — These deals will work Sunday – Tuesday.
- Bar-S Hotdogs — FREE after coupon & double
- Tyson Grilled & Ready Seasoned Chicken or Steak Strips — $.50 after coupon & double
- S’Mores Supplies (Kraft Marshmallows, Honey Maid Grahams & Hershey’s Chocolate) — $2.99 after coupon & double
- Banana Boat Sunscreen — $1.66 after coupon & Catalina
Don’t see a deal that works for your family? Great prices on picnic and barbecue items will run now through July 4th and then again right before Labor Day Weekend. Be sure to also take a look around the site — there are plenty of other freebies and deals going on that couldn’t be included in the segment this morning!
If you’re new to couponing, start by checking out The Ultimate Guide to Couponing in the Northwest.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.