If you found us from this morning’s segment on First Edition with Tim Hohl & Terry Travis on KPAM 860 AM, welcome! This blog is here for one reason: to help you save money so you can achieve your financial goals.
During the interview, I mentioned a few deals running right now in the area. Here are links to the specific deals:
- Fresh Foster Farms Boneless Chicken Breasts on sale $1.77/lb
- Tillamook Cheese (2 lb) on sale $4.99 — limit 2
- Fred Meyer Large Eggs (Grade AA, 12 ct) on sale $.79 — limit 2
- Darigold Butter (1 lb) on sale $1.99 — limit 2
- Country Oven Bread on sale $.99 — limit 4
- Yoplait Yogurt (4 – 6 oz) on sale $.23
- Solid Annual Flats on sale $9.99
- Northern Ridge Mountain Bikes on sale $59.99
- 12′ Trampoline with Enclosure for $159.99
- Tons of BOGO throughout the store
Take some time, click around and see what we are all about. If you like what you see, go here to have the deals sent directly to your email inbox and become a Facebook Fan and get our updates directly to your Facebook feed.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.