We’re giving away a family pass to the big 38th Annual Philip Foster Farm Cider Squeeze in Eagle Creek, Oregon to 15 Frugal Living NW readers!
The 38th Annual Philip Foster Farm Cider Squeeze event is on Saturday, September 28, 2013 and includes:
- Hands-on Cider Pressing (Bring your own apples, press theirs, or buy cider)
- Festival marketplace filled with local vendors and craftsmen
- Live music all day! (Featuring performances from: Heartstrings, Extra Measure, and more!)
- Meals, pies, baked goods and ice cream available onsite
- Tours of the historic Philip Foster house
- Pioneer living demonstrations featuring log cabin building, blacksmithing and woodstove cooking, and hands-on 1860′s pioneer activities like corn-grinding, crosscut saw, children’s games, craft demonstrations
A family pass includes admission for up to 6 people and is valued at $20.
To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment! Comments will close and 15 winners randomly selected at Noon on Wednesday, September 25, 2013. Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to reply or the prize will be forfeited.
This giveaway is sponsored by Frugal Living NW and is not connected to Philip Foster Farm.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.