Looks like WinCo is jumping into the Thanksgiving deal game. They are two great promos to guarantee you get the best price on your Thanksgiving essentials.
From now through Thanksgiving, WinCo will beat the competition’s price on the following items:
- Dozen Large Eggs
- Libby Canned Pumpkin
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce
- Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Block
- Lindsay Large Pitted Olives
- Whipping Cream
- Private Label Brown and Powdered Sugar
- Sara Lee Frozen Pumpkin Pies
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Fresh Yams
- Fresh Celery
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
Fine Print: “Price must be from a grocery chain, it must be in the trade area. Prices will be reduced in accordance with state law. Products must be the same brand and/or quality. WinCo Foods in-store brands will be used to match competitors’ in-store brands. Since we will be beating stores in each area, prices will vary as always.”
- WinCo will beat all grocery chain advertised price on U.S.D.A. Grade A Frozen turkeys with a $50 purchase. Cost of turkey may count toward the $50 qualifying price. Limit 1 per customer.
- In order to ensure their prices are the lowest, Winco reps will be visiting to area competitors and checking out their turkey prices. If they find a competitor’s price is lower than theirs, Winco will then lower their price even further (subject to management discretion).
If you find a deal that Winco has to beat let us know and what area your WinCo is located.
Thanks, Happy Money Saver!