Now this is interesting. WinCo has posted some of their produce prices on their website. These prices are valid through February 4, 2012 only. Here are the best prices I see on the list:
- 1 lb. Strawberries (container) — $1.98 each
- Red Delicious Apples — $.78 lb
- Braeburn Apples — $.78 lb
- Cucumbers — $.68 each
- Asparagus — $1.98 lb
- XLG. Green Bell Peppers — $.58 each
- Red & Yellow Bell Peppers — $.68 each
- Red & Green Seedless Grapes — $1.98 lb
- 5 lb. (bag) Yellow Onions — $1.98 each
- 5 lb. Red Potatoes — $1.98 each
- Cello Cauliflower — $1.48 each
- Cantaloupes — $.88 lb
Prices may be a bit different in your local store, but it will be close. I can see how helpful this list will be in planning your WinCo shopping list!
Depending on the feedback WinCo receives, they may expand on this list and share more prices in the future. If you like this feature, head over to the WinCo Facebook page and let them know!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.