Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to party! We are throwing a big shindig to celebrate all of you — our wonderful readers.
Frugal Living NW Reader Party
April 16, 2012
Tabor Space in SE Portland
Congratulations to the winners of the ticket giveaway! Each of these winners get two tickets to attend the party on me!
- Kelly (kellys@) — I would probably bring Tammy who loves to get a great bargain!Definitely not my husband…I don’t think he would be interested in the fashion presentation, but I would! It sounds like a fun night!
- Jenn (Jenniferlharlow@) — I would bring Carol, my coupon buddy and Mother-in-law.
- Sarah (sarah.snowden@) — I would totally bring my coupon buddy Elke!
- TwinMamaLoves (twinmamaloves@) — Oh my! I would bring any friend not needing to be at home with sick kids 🙂 Sounds like a blast!
- Cindy (littlechinabug@) — sounds like fun – I’d probably bring either Jackie or Hanna!!
- Mindy Lary (m_lary@) — I will bring my best friend, she needs a mommy break, and she needs to learn the art of frugal living.
- Kerry (Kerrykeast@) — What a great idea! sounds like a wonderful night! I would LOVE to come and bring my new friend Lauren, as she is new to the NW and looking to both make more friends here and learn how to coupon at the local stores.
- Mirella (mayaraya2@) — I would take my sister. It would be fun to go together because we’re always letting the other one know when we find a good deal. We love saving money using your site and it would be great meeting other people who feel the same way:)
- Beth Matson (fourmatson@) — I will bring my BF, she is a newbie couponer.
- megan (megan_gabriel@) — I would take my couponing hero Shannon, who has taught me everything I know and introduced me to this site!!!
- Howard (hgroopman@) — I’d ask my “extreme couponing” friend Linda to accompany me. I met her a few years ago at RiteAid and we’ve shared stories and tips every time we run into each other at a store, which is often.
- Savannah A. (savannah_s_2002@) — Oh my! I would love to win and would most likely bring a girlfriend whom shares the love of being frugal. Yay!
- Angie (miller.time25@) — I will bring my coupon friend Carlie or my hubby. Whichever is free.
- Erica (Elfhoyer@) — I’d bring a fellow couponing friend with me.
- Renee M (4rainie@) — I can’t decide! Would I bring my niece who turned me on to the site, and taught me how to coupon? Or do I bring my 16 year old daughter who helps me clip and sort and weed out expired coupons? I hope I don’t win–it’s too much pressure! Thanks for all the great deals, we love ya!
- Melissa (Hernameismelissa@) — I would take my mom. I’ve been trying to get her to coupon!
- Jessica (corradogirlie@) — I would probably take my sister unless my cousin Samantha could come down and go with me then I would take her. Thanks for the chance to win, its only about an hour from my house.
- charla (charla.m.burke@) — my best friend of 25 years! We’d love to come!
- Misty (mistyandmystery@) — I would love to come! Your site is my go to site for deals. I would bring my Friend Lisa, who I recently helped save over 58% off her grocery bill. She was thrilled!
- Crystal (pikles01@) — I’d definitely bring my coworker for a gals night out!
If you did not win a pair of tickets, you can still party with us! We have some fun stuff planned that you won’t want to miss:
- UNLIMITED beverages from the espresso bar (coffee, espresso, Italian sodas, tea)
- Big giveaways
- Q&A with the FLNW ladies
- A fantastic presentation from the incredibly cute and talented Tara Poulsen from Savvy Style NW, who will be talking about frugal spring and summer fashion complete with some FLNW fashion models
We are selling a limited number of tickets for just $11 each. Purchase your tickets here.
Please note that these are non-refundable, but you can give your ticket away. This event is created for adults (older teens are okay). Please DO NOT bring your children. Infants who need their mamas are welcome to attend.
Giveaway winners: you have received an email. Check your spam folder in case your email provider booted it out of your inbox. You need to respond to the email within 48 hours or we will select another winner.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.