We will be continuously updating our HUGE list of current Amazon Prime Pantry deals, but we wanted to make things even simpler.
If you are the type of person who just wants to be told what to buy and when or if lists are just too overwhelming, we will be putting together a shopping scenario for you. We will tell you what to buy to fill up your box and maximize your shipping cost (or even how to get free shipping) and you can add or remove items as you need.
I have 3 or 4 No Rush Shipping credits left over from the holidays ($5 credit on a Prime Pantry order), so I have been trying to combine them with the free shipping promos and grab some things we need around the house. Below is my most recent purchase, with a few things swapped out based on availability.
The sparkling water is absolutely NOT to be mixed with vodka. Absolutely not.
For more information on Amazon Prime Pantry as a service and how to use it, check out our full list of deals.
Amazon Prime Pantry Shopping Scenario
5 qualifying items for automatic free shipping (full list here):
- Suave Professionals Shampoo Rosemary Mint just $2.99 (4.6% of box)
- (2) Tom’s of Maine Natural Wicked Cool! Flouride Free Children’s Toothpaste just $3.39 (0.8% of box)
- Degree Men Dry Protection Antiperspirant just $2.47 (0.8% of box)
- Dove Antiperspirant Powder Twin Pack just $4.29 after coupon or $2.14 each (1.2% of box)
Add the following additional items to fill up your box:
- Annie’s Naturals Organic Ketchup (24 oz) just $3.53 (3.6% of box)
- Barilla Gluten Free Elbow Pasta just $1.80 after coupon (1.2% of box)
- Larabar Minis Variety Pack (12 ct) just $6.99 (1.6% of box)
- (5) Nestle Pure Life Exotics Sparkling Water Strawberry Dragon Fruit (8 ct) just $2.99 (14.8% of box)
Total spent: $43.79 + tax + FREE shipping
Total box fill: 88.6%
You can continue to add items that you need to fill your box up to 100% before being charged for a second box.
Click here for the full list of Amazon Prime Pantry deals to round out your shopping list.
Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
More ways to save at Amazon:
- Best Amazon Toy Deals — A monster list of the very best deals on toys, games, books, and more for kids of all ages
- FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime
- More Amazon deals
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.
Ruth Alvarez says
Any idea where I can see how many more no-rush credits I have left? I earned a bunch and used some, but no idea how many credits I have left and can’t see where that is….