Savory Butcher is coming back to the Pacific Northwest next week with FRESH, BULK MEAT!
- Fresh boneless, skinless, trimmed chicken breast — $1.99/lb
- Fresh smoked bacon — $3.99/lb
- Fresh 93/7 ground beef — $4.29/lb
- Fresh 81/19 ground beef — $2.99/lb
- Fresh UNCURED smoked bacon — $5.49/lb
- Boneless Applewood Ham — $3.99/lb
- Fresh boneless, skinless ORGANIC chicken breast — $7.99/lb
Ordering is now open for a December 13-15 delivery in Western Washington and Western Oregon and the meat did sell out in October and November fairly quickly.
- Lynnwood, WA
- Arlington, WA
- Marysville, WA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Bellingham, WA
- Renton, WA
- Auburn, WA
- Sumner, WA
- Tacoma, WA
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Woodland, WA
- Vancouver, WA
- Gresham, OR
- Oregon City, OR
- Hillsboro, OR
- Salem, OR
- Albany, OR
- Eugene, OR
The fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast comes TRIMMED so there’s NO PREP as you divvy out the meat into meal-sized portions for the freezer or to throw in your freezer meals.
For those of you who are new to Savory Butcher, you will go to the delivery location at the specified time, roll through the parking lot and pick up your boxes of meat. You don’t have to leave your car.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.