Capital One 360 Bonus
I’ve only heard good things about Capital One 360 — I think it’s a great place to keep your emergency fund, a savings account for an upcoming vacation or big purchase, or a second checking account. It’s also a great time to try out a new bank – I’ve had many readers who have tried out Capital One 360 with this promotion and now do all their banking online. Both accounts are fee-free, so there’s no risk in trying this out!
Open a fee-free 360 Checking account between November 28th and December 1st and get $100.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $250
- Complete 5 Debit Card purchases, deposit checks from anywhere with CheckMate or any combo of both within 45 days
- Your $100 bonus will post to your account on day 50
- This has to be your (or your joint account holder’s) first 360 Checking Account (including Electric Orange Checking)
- The 5 Debit Card purchases can either be signature or PIN-based
- Your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50
Open a no-fee 360 Savings account between November 28th and December 1st and get a $100 bonus with an initial deposit of $1000 or more.
- This has to be your (or your joint account holder’s) first 360 Savings Account (including Orange Savings Accounts)
- The bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days
- This account must be funded from a source outside of Capital One 360. In other words, your initial deposit can not be transferred from an existing Capital One 360 account.
Head to Capital One 360 to open your 360 Savings Account or your 360 Checking Account!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.