This is a re-post from a previous year. Some really great ideas for organizing, eating healthy and living frugal.
We are kicking off a new homemaking series today! This year, on the first Monday of each month, we will be running lists of things to do around your home and garden to help you stay on track with each new month.
I am having a really hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that it is 2014 already. 2013, I barely knew you. So, basically I am fifty years older than I look. If I run into you on the street, don’t be surprised if I wave my hand and say, “I remember when you were this big!”
But the times, they are a changing, and I’m going to do my best to keep up with them. To be honest, I love the fresh start of a new year. Lists, resolutions, plans. I get excited just thinking about it. Here are a few areas I plan to focus on this month:
- DIY Detox: 10 Steps to cleanse on the cheap
- Juicing on a Budget
- Saving money on “real food”
- * Check out our recipe page and menu plans for some of our favorite, healthy options!
- 3 Things to remember when being frugal isn’t easy
- 5 Simple tips for frugal living
- 5 Steps to tightening your budget belt
- Confessions of a reluctant couponer
- So I married a keeper
- Easy ways to reduce & organize household paper clutter
- Homemaking Your Way series
- How to organize your coupons
What are you working on around your home this month?
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.
Leave a Reply