- Keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 pounds (in baby car seat mode), longer than most other car seats in the US; The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends you keep your child rear-facing as long as possible
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed up to 65 pounds in this child car seat
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and help reassure safety-conscious parents
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested; In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Ride 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or a qualifying order of $35 on eligible items. Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
More ways to save at Amazon:
- Best Amazon Toy Deals — A monster list of the very best deals on toys, games, books, DVDs, and more for kids of all ages
- Amazon Add-On Items — Lower-priced items to get your order over $35 for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime
- More Amazon deals
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.