As we’ve added more people (and chaos) into our home, I’ve come to rely on subscription services more and more to make sure my home is stocked with our essentials. Not only does it save me time (I don’t have to run out to the store for last minute purchases), but I actually end up saving money (I’m not making any impulse purchases while I’m at Target).
I’ve tried out and love Amazon Prime Pantry and Stitch Fix and have recently added Grove Collaborative to the mix. Grove Collaborative helps you figure out what natural cleaning products you use and then makes sure they show up at your house when you need them.
Grove Collaborative carries all of your favorite natural cleaning products, including Mrs. Meyer’s, Seventh Generation, Dr. Bronner’s, Method, Tom’s of Maine, Yes to Tomatoes (and all other others), and Acure Skin Care.
And Grove Collaborative is offering an amazing deal to Frugal Living NW readers this week so you can try their service out!
Place your first order with Grove Collaborative and receive these 3 Free & Clear Laundry items for FREE:
- FREE Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent
- FREE Seventh Generation Free & Clear Stain Remover
- FREE Seventh Generation Free & Clear Fabric Softener
Plus, get free shipping on your entire first order!
Here’s how to do the deal:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative through this link (it just takes an email address). You’ll receive the Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Kit for FREE when you sign up!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your family and how clean you keep your home. This takes under 30 seconds and they use your answers to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize the basket of products to suit your needs by adding or removing items and changing scents. (See more about this below.) To receive this offer, your out-of-pocket needs to be a minimum of $20.
4. Click finish and place your order.
I messed around with the items in my cart so I was purchasing what I will actually use. Here’s how you can do the same:
- After you’ve finished Step 3 above, remove the items not listed as $0 in your cart.
- Go to the home page and search for your favorite products. Add at least $20 worth of products to your cart.
- Complete checkout.
Here are the items I put in my cart — my goal was to get the very best value.
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent — FREE
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Stain Remover — FREE
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Fabric Softener — FREE
- Seventh Generation Liquid Dish Soap — $3.89
- Seventh Generation Auto Dish Gel — $5.49
- Seventh Generation Glass & Surface Cleaner — $4.39
- Seventh Generation Hand Wash Refill — $6.29
This scenario will be $20.06 with FREE shipping! That’s enough laundry products, hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, and surface cleaner to last me for well over two months.
And remember, you can select your preferred scents, even with your free items. Just edit your cart before you go through checkout!
Once you sign up, you will be enrolled in Grove Collaborative’s monthly subscription program. I am super hesitant to share subscription services with you guys, mostly because I don’t like it when companies put the responsibility on me (and you) to figure out when to pause or cancel my subscription. Grove Collaborative is different. I received a couple of emails before my next shipment processed which gave me ample time to edit, pause, or cancel that month’s shipment.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.