Sharing Spree, a Portland local daily deal site, is having a fantastic deal today: Get a half-day adventure pass to Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl for just $15 ($30 value). This is the perfect summer day-o-fun for kids as well as adults. It would also be a fun activity to take anyone visiting our area — tons of fun activities while enjoying Mt. Hood!
Activities Available with Pass:
- Alpine Slide – Unlimited
- Kiddy Karts – Unlimited
- Kiddy Bouldering Wall – Unlimited
- Two-Story Indoor Play Area – Unlimited
- Kiddy Canoe Ride – Unlimited
- Summer Tube Hill – Unlimited
- Zorb (Human Hamster Ball) – Unlimited
- Jacobs Ladder – Unlimited
- Bungee Trampoline – Unlimited
- 9-Hole Miniature Golf – Unlimited
- 18-Hole Disc Golf – Unlimited
- Mt. Bike Park & 40 miles of Trails – Unlimited
- Mt. Bike Lift Access – Unlimited
- Mt. Bike Skills Challenge Park – Unlimited
- 32′ Rock Wall – Unlimited
- Batting Cages – 10 pitches
- Pony Rides – Unlimited
- + more
I took my kids to the Alpine Slide last summer and adults not participating in the activities do not need a pass (meaning this pregnant lady doesn’t need to pony up $15 to take her kids :)).
Here’s how to do the deal:
If you’re new to Sharing Spree, go here to create an account and purchase the deal.
If you already have a Sharing Spree account, go here to log in and purchase the deal.
Pass is valid for Monday through Friday 11am until 3pm OR 2pm until 6pm and Saturday through Sunday 10am until 2pm OR 3pm until 7pm. Passes are valid any day beginning July 5th through September 16th. As with all daily deals, please read the fine print available on the website before purchasing the deal.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.