Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Guide
My favorite sale of the year is here! This is your chance to get brands and items that never go on sale for significant discounts before the season starts! These are not last seasons’ styles! Many of the items on sale have limited quantities and sell out very quickly. Shop fast if you have items you can’t live without. As always, all online orders have free shipping and returns with no minimum.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Nordstrom Rewards program! You will receive 2 points per net dollar spent and with every 2,000 points, you will receive a $20 Nordstrom Note to use on future purchases.
But Nordstrom is EXPENSIVE!
Okay, I get it. Nordstrom’s prices are higher than Old Navy or Target. I understand.
But here’s the deal. I eventually got tired of buying super cheap clothes that barely lasted a few months and if they did, they were misshapen and stretched out after a few washes or the color faded. Generally, most everything Nordstrom sells is quality shizz that will stand the test of time.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying there is anything wrong with buying from Old Navy or Target. They definitely have their time and place. But coming from a self-proclaimed shopping hater, I’d much rather shop once for a few quality pieces that will last than 172 times per year because my clothes keep wearing out. This sale is the best of both worlds: Great prices AND amazing quality.
Nordstrom also has THE MOST FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET. They have free shipping and returns on all purchases, so you can try on in the comfort of your own home if you prefer or easily shop if you are not near a store. They do price adjustments on items as long as the item is still in stock. They will work with you on just about any return or exchange. They have personal stylists and even in-store tailors if you need your clothes brought in or hemmed. The manager at Target yelled at me when I tried to return a pair of shorts WITH THE TAG ON. So sometimes I will pay a little more to 100% know my service will be impeccable.
My absolute favorite CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT items:
Natori Feathers Underwire Bra — $44.90 + FREE shipping ($68 after sale)
I fell in love with this bra two years ago at the sale and so when it went on sale again, I jumped with joy. I wish I could have it in every color. So super comfortable and you almost forget you’re wearing it. It’s perfect! Love everything Natori. It (almost) literally comes in one million colors and one million sizes. If you don’t believe me, maybe you can believe the 5 stars it gets out of 763 reviewers.
You can also pick up the Natori ‘Pure Luxe’ Underwire T-Shirt Bra for just $47.90 + FREE shipping ($72 after sale). This is another extremely well-reviewed bra that is designed to wear under just about anything, with very simple and clean lines.
Hanky Panky Regular Rise Thong — $14.90 or 4/$54 + FREE shipping ($20/pair after sale)
These are the only underwear that I wear and this is the only time that they go on sale. I can not overstate how amazing these are and why you should have them in every color. It’s like wearing no underwear, they feel that good. And no panty lines! I buy four new pairs every year and throw out the holey ones. You literally feel like you’re wearing nothing at all, which is genius because I despise underwear approximately 98% of the time.
They are the best. I’m not kidding, THE BEST. After I had my two kids, I really struggled with wearing thong underwear like I did pre-kids. These were the first and only pair I’ve found that are comfortable.
Also available in Low Rise.
Zella ‘Live In’ Leggings — $33.90 + FREE shipping ($52 after sale)
These things are amazing. They are reversible so if you spill something on them, just flip them inside out. The quality is fantastic and they hold their shape really, really well. They are on the thicker side so they won’t wear out and they are warm. They are crazy comfortable, well made and have the perfect fabric. They are stretchy, but not thin. They are flexible, but stay put. Love, love, LOVE them. I wear them almost exclusively when I dress up, with boots and a sweater in the winter or a nice tank and my TOMS Wedge Booties when it’s a little warmer out. Really versatile!
I have both the black and the navy because between the two, they go with EVERYTHING. This year, both the black and the Green Tactical are on sale. Clearly we all need green, because we are nothing if not well-rounded.
Zella ‘Live In 2’ Slim Fit Capris — $33.90 + FREE shipping ($52 after sale)
Until I graduated to working out in shorts because my body gets to one bajillion degrees when I wear anything but a sports bra and spandex, these were the absolute only workout pants I would wear. I own about 7 pairs, in several different colors. These are the most amazing workout pants. They are NOT see-through, but not so thick that you want to die from heat stroke. They stay put so you’re not messing with them throughout your entire workout. They are a great length. And the price is UNBEATABLE. This is the lowest they go all year unless we see some weird sort of freak clearance. Buy five pairs and thank me later.
If you’re down for a slightly funky color, the Blue Ultra Astral Print and the Purple Daylight Discovery Zella ‘Live In 2’ Slim Fit Capris are just $25.90 + FREE shipping, back up to $52 after the sale. This is an AMAZING price.
kate spade new york Mini Small Square Stud Earrings just $20.90 + FREE shipping ($32 after sale)
I have these in the full size in three different colors and they are THE BEST. The full size is on the larger side, which I love, but these minis would be perfect for everyone. At just $20, you can NOT walk away. Buy all the colors. Your friends (and strangers) will be all WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE AND WHY DON’T I HAVE SOME? These are guaranteed to be gone by the public sale, they barely can sit in stock during regular non-sale season. I want them all.
Don’t miss our other Nordstrom Anniversary Sale highlight posts:
Favorite new items from the Anniversary Sale catalog:
- KUT from the Kloth ‘Diana’ Stretch Skinny Jeans just $59.90 + FREE shipping ($89.50 after sale) – These come in both regular and petite sizes and are an AWESOME value for a great brand!
- Pleione Split Neck Mixed Media Tunic just $39.90 + FREE shipping ($59 after sale) – Pleione is a fantastic brand, great quality and always flattering. This tunic is such a wonderful all-purpose piece to have in your closet, comes in TONS of colors and would be perfect with your Zella leggings!
- Treasure&Bond Fringe Striped Poncho just $45.90 + FREE shipping ($78 after sale) – Ponchos and fringe are super on trend this year, but most I have seen are WAY out of my price range. At under $50 for a great brand, this is a steal.
- Hunter ‘Original Refined’ Rain Boot just $129.90 + FREE shipping ($195 after sale) – Available in both gray and black and a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. Great price for a great brand!
- Caslon Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Cotton Tee just $17.90 + FREE shipping ($25 after sale) – Less than $18 y’all. And one million colors. This is the perfect basic tee for layering, for lounging around the house, for all the things. Caslon runs really big, so size down from your typical Target size.
- Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie just $69.90 + FREE shipping ($120 after sale) – Holy discount Batman. This is a great price for a classic piece that can be worn for running errands, literally running (if you’re a runner), wearing to the gym on chilly days.
- TOMS ‘Marjorca’ Peep Toe Bootie just $78.90 + FREE shipping ($118.95 after sale) – I have two pairs of TOMS wedges and they are THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES. Love, love, love the peep toe on these and the stitched detail is perfect.
- MAC ‘Look in a Box – Basic’ Brush Kit just $52.50 + FREE shipping ($167 value) – MAC brushes are fantastic quality and this would be a great time to replace (or you know, buy for the first time) brushes for your collection.
- Halogen ‘Noble’ Over the Knee Boot just $109.90 + FREE shipping ($189.95 after sale) – Fantastic price for an over the knee boot and three classic colors to choose from.
- Nike ‘Free TR Fit 6’ Training Shoe just $74.90 + FREE shipping ($100 after sale) – One of the few times we see the Nike Free go on sale. These will go fast!
- AG ‘The Legging’ Ankle Jeans just $163.90 + FREE shipping ($245 after sale) – Okay, I know this is a higher price point, but this is such a quality brand I had to share. Denim is definitely one of the areas worth spending a few extra bucks on and this is a great discount!
- Thread & Supply Double Breasted Peacoat just $37.90 + FREE shipping ($58 after sale) – Comes in four colors and is less than $40. For a COAT. Buy it in all the colors and be set for a few years. Be mindful of the sizing and they say it runs small.
Some additional brands that I love include Paige, Hudson and Rag & Bone denim, Rebecca Minkoff purses, Sam Edelman flats, Kate Spade, Trish McEvoy cosmetics, Clarisonic and SO much more.
Click here to check out everything in the sale. Keep in mind, if you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you will only be able to add to your wish list right now. Shipping and returns are always FREE.
Stay tuned for upcoming posts on our favorite high-waisted pants from the sale, outerwear, beauty and much more!
What are your favorite items this year?
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.
Leave a Reply