Restaurant.com is having a President’s Day Weekend Sale! Use the code EAT at checkout, February 18-21 and get a $25 gift certificate for just $3.
Are you new to Restaurant.com? Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com.
2. Enter your zip code or closest major city.
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code EAT and 70% will be deducted from your total — this code is valid February 18-21. You can use Paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for your purchases.
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it from your account and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate. You may only use one certificate at a time, even if you have separate checks.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
- You do not need to print the certificates right now. I just leave them in my account until I’m ready to use them.
- Certificates DO NOT EXPIRE!
Here’s a new way to use the gift certificates. Our friends just had a baby, so I’ll be buying a certificate this weekend to use at Aprisa Mexican Grill. It’s a Drive Thru/Walk up. I’m planning on picking up dinner and dropping it by their house.
What are some other creative ways to use Restaurant.com gift certificates?
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.