Now through Thursday (6/24), use the code SUMMER at checkout and get a $25 certificate to a local restaurant for just $2.
Are you new to Restaurant.com? Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com.
2. Enter your zip code or closest major city.
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code SUMMER and 80% will be deducted from your total — this code is valid through June 24. You can use paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for your purchases.
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it from your account and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
- You do not need to print the certificates right now. I just leave them in my account until I’m ready to use them.
- Certificates expire one year from date of purchase.
My family uses these certificates all the time. It’s a great way to try out new restaurants, enjoy delicious grub that we wouldn’t normally try and support the local community.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.