Ready to save some money this weekend on gas? You need to jump on this offer now!
Through June 5, sign up for the Fuel Rewards Program here and save 25¢ per gallon on your first trip at a participating Shell station. Seriously. It’s legit and super easy to get started.
After your first trip, you will save 3¢ per gallon every time you fill up at Shell just for being a Fuel Rewards Member. All you need to redeem your 25¢ discount is the phone number you used when you registered or use your existing Fuel Rewards card.
What is this program?
The Fuel Rewards® Program is a loyalty program that allows members to earn rewards on everyday purchases and redeem them to save on Shell gasoline.
How does it work?
Whenever you shop, dine or make other day-to-day purchases at any merchant or restaurant participating in the Fuel Rewards program, you earn cents-per-gallon discounts on fuel known as Fuel Rewards savings. The savings you earn between fill-ups are then combined to drive down the price you pay at the pump.
Sign up for the program HERE, link your credit or debit cards to your Fuel Rewards account, and start earning rewards:
- Use a linked credit card when you dine at any of the 10,000 participating restaurants and earn 10¢/gal for every $50 you spend on qualifying purchases.
- Shop online through www.fuelrewards.com with retailers such as Kohl’s, The Home Depot, Sephora and more. Earn 5¢/gal for every $50 you spend on qualifying purchases, plus many of these retailers offer double (2X) and triple (3X) rewards.
- Use a linked payment card with retailers offering card-linked offers with a wide variety of merchants. Earn at least 5¢/gal for every $50 you spend on qualifying purchases while shopping the brand names you know and love.
- Link a participating grocer rewards card and buy groceries at participating grocery stores. The rewards you can earn vary by grocer.
- Book flights, hotels, car rentals or vacation packages through www.fuelrewards.com (powered by Priceline) to earn 5¢/gal for every qualifying $50 you spend.
When you’re ready to redeem your rewards, simply swipe your Fuel Rewards card at the pump (or enter your phone number) and the price will automatically roll back. It’s that easy!
You can skip the step to add your credit or debit card in the registration process and still get the basic fuel discounts (25¢ per gallon on your first trip, 3¢ per gallon on others). You can always add your card info later (they don’t charge you for anything) to start earning the additional fuel discounts.
You can also refer your friends to the Fuel Rewards Program by sharing your referral link (after registering yourself) and they will save 25¢ per gallon on their first trip and you will get an additional 25¢ per gallon savings! Go HERE to get your first 25¢ per gallons savings, then start sharing with your friends and family!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.
Laetitia Ranum says
I thought you had to sign up by june 5th but you also had to fill up by june 5th as well. I went today, june 11 and had no discount at all-not even 3cents. did not work out for me.
According to the fine print on the website, it says this isn’t valid until the 2nd fill up. Your first fill has to be a min 8 gallon and it expires on June 5. Do you know what the mixup might be?