If you have text messaging on a web-enabled phone, sign up for Target mobile coupons. These coupons are Target store coupons, so you can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with them.
The following coupons expire August 8, 2014:
- $5 off $35 home purchase
- $5 off $35 shoe purchase
- $3 off $15 men’s apparel & accessories purchase
- $3 off $15 women’s denim pants purchase
- $2 off $8 Brita purchase
- $1.50 off $7 U by Kotex feminine care purchase
- $1/1 Up & Up feminine care item
- $1.50/1 Up & Up allergy relief item
- $1/1 Up & Up eye care item
- $1/1 Up & Up paper towels (excludes single rolls)
- $1/1 Charmin bath tissue (9 pk or larger)
- $1/2 Up & Up school or office supplies (school supply deals here)
- 1/3 Lean Cuisine frozen entrees
- $1/3 Purell items
- $.50/1 Orbit Gum (3 pk)
- $.50/1 Juicy Fruit Gum (3 pk or bottle)
To use your mobile coupons, you pull them up on your phone at checkout and have the cashier scan the bar code. Sign up now and your first set of coupons will arrive in 1-2 weeks. If you’ve signed up for mobile coupons and did NOT receive your text message, simply text OFFERS to 827438 and your coupons will be resent.
Find more Target deals here. Get the exhaustive list of Target coupon match-ups with a printable list feature here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.
Jamie C says
I got a fantastic deal at Target on old spice deodorant and body spray! They have a deal where you purchase 3 items you get the $5 gift card. I got 2 OS deodorants at $3.95 each and a body spray at $3.95, I used a $2 off/ two coupon from July PG insert and a buy two deodorants get a body spray free from the new August PG insert, plus the $5 gift card! Ummm let’s just say I stocked up and my husband won’t need any for a while!
Kate from Frugal Living NW says
I saw that deal yesterday and even took a picture. I wasn’t sure how great of a deal it was. I know other blogs were posting that the Fresh collection was included in the deal but my store wasn’t marked and they were $1 cheaper.